Paypenny User Agreement
This User Agreement (“Agreement”) is effective as of Jan 1, 2021, and was most recently
updated on June 05, 2021. It describes the terms by which you will be bound when you use the services accessible on our mobile applications through Google Play store and Ios.“Service”. Paypenny requests you to not use the Service if you do not agree to abide by these terms. By using the Service you agree to all of the terms contained in this User Agreement.
As used throughout this Agreement, the terms “Paypenny”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to
Paypenny Canada, Inc., a Trackon Canada Private Limited venture, together with its
employees, directors, successors, and assignees. The terms “you” and “your” refer to users of the Service, whether as Senders or Recipients.
The Service allows users to send international money transfers from Canada to India served by Trackon Canada Private Limited T/A Paypenny. A “Sender” uses the Service to send money and a “Recipient” receives money through the Service. A “Transaction” refers to a command to send money through the Service via Paypenny Wallet. The “Transaction Amount” is the amount in Canadian dollars that the Sender provides to Paypenny for transmittal to the Recipient. The “Payout Amount” is the amount paid out to the Recipient.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SERVICE
- Age and Capacity:Your age must be at least eighteen (18) years old and have the ability to enter into a legal agreement under applicable law in order to make use of the Service as a Sender. You should use the Service for individual use and not on behalf of any company.
- Others:You are not allowed to submit or receive a Transaction on behalf of any other person or entity.
- Offer and Acceptance:Whenever you submit any Transaction, that way you are requesting us to process your Transaction, it’s an offer that we may accept or reject at our sole discretion.
PAYING FOR THE SERVICE
- Charges:Paypenny does not apply any charges for the Transactions done by its users. It lets you send money to the desired account in India from Canada depending upon the current rates applicable at that time.
- Payment:In order for us to process your Transaction you authorize us to charge your wallet for the amount requested. If your payment fails you authorize us to re-try one or more times in the similar way.
- Other Charges:We are not responsible for fees that may be imposed by financial institutions associated with your Payment Instruments. For example, some mastercard issuers may treat the utilization of your mastercard to use the Service as a “cash advance” and should impose additional fees and interest cost for the Transaction. Paypenny is not responsible for any fees, chargeback fees, or other, similar charges that might be imposed on you by your bank, credit card issuer, or other provider.
PRE-AUTHORIZED DEBIT AUTHORIZATION
- Authorization:By entering your Payment mode details in our system to feature money in wallet, you authorize us automatically to debit that quantity an reflect it within the wallet for further transaction. This authorization shall apply to any Payment Mode entered into your payment profile.
- Cancellation:You can cancel this authorization at any time by closing your Paypenny account. For more information on cancellation, you can contact our customer service.
RECEIVING A REMITTANCE
- Service Providers:We work with local banks and other third party outlets (each, a “Service Provider”) to form funds available to Recipients in India. As a Sender, you're appointing your Recipient as your agent for the aim of receiving funds transmitted through the Service
- Verification:We may perform verification of Recipients details entered by you while transferring amount. Failing which we may stop the transaction or Recipients could also be required to supply a reference number or another similar identifier related to their Transactions.
- General:We may refuse any Transaction or limit the quantity to be transferred, either on a single transaction or aggregated basis. These limits could also be imposed on individual accounts or linked accounts. We reserve the proper at any time to switch or discontinue all or any a part of the Service.
- Delays:Your Transaction could also be delayed by our effort to verify your identity and validate your Payment modes or thanks to failure of receivable at the Recipients end and otherwise suits laws or manage our financial risk. You will be entitled to a refund in certain circumstances and you'll cancel your Transaction at any time while it's pending.
- Unauthorized Transactions:You may not use the Service in violation of this User Agreement or applicable laws, rules or regulations. it's a violation of the User Agreement to use the Service for any of the following: sexually-oriented materials or services, gambling activities, fraud, money-laundering, the funding of terrorist organizations, or the acquisition or sale of tobacco, prescribed drugs , or other controlled substances; or to send money to a Recipient that has violated the User Agreement. If you employ the Service in reference to illegal conduct, Paypenny will report you to enforcement. We recommend you employ the Service to send money to friends and family and, therefore, you ought to not use the Service to send money to strangers.
- No Changes:We generally do not let you change the details of your Transaction once it has been submitted to us for processing. It is your responsibility to make sure your Transaction details are accurate.
- Transactions to India:Paypenny processes transactions to India pursuant to the Rupee Drawing Arrangements (“RDA”), as established by the Reserve Bank of India. You understand that use of the Service for commercial purposes or contributions to charitable organizations is prohibited.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
- Canadian law requires that we obtain, verify, and record information about you. We may require that you provide us with nonpublic, personal, identifying information. You authorize us to verify the information that you provide to us, including by making reference to credit report information obtained from Canadian credit reporting agencies
We may provide information about you and your Transactions to government authorities and law enforcement agencies if required during special circumstances.
You consent and authorize us to make any inquiries, to you or to others, which are necessary to validate the information that you provide to us.
ERROR RESOLUTION AND REFUNDS
- Error Resolution:Let us know at any time if you have any problems with the Service. You can contact us using the contact information at the bottom of our website anytime.
- Refunds:You can cancel your Transaction at any time prior to its completion. Completion means the amount have been transferred to the receiver’s bank account.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- You acknowledge that the Service, including the content of this website, text, graphics, logos, and images, as well as all other Paypenny copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, and product and service names are owned exclusively by Trackon Canada Private Limited and its trade name Paypenny. You agree not to display, use, copy, or modify Paypenny Intellectual Property in any manner.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that Transactions are processed in a timely manner, but we make no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, regarding the time needed to complete processing because the Service is dependent on many factors outside our control.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Paypenny, Service Providers, and their respective subsidiaries, officers, agents, partners, and employees harmless from any claim or demand.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Paypenny shall not be liable for delays, interruptions, service failures, or other problems inherent in use of the internet, electronic communications, telecommunications networks or other systems or networks outside the reasonable control of Paypenny.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND GOVERNING LAW
Disputes with Paypenny:If a dispute arises between you and Paypenny, our goal is to learn about and address your concerns. If we are unable to address your concerns to your satisfaction, we will seek to provide you with a neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly.
Arbitration:Any dispute regarding this Agreement, including the validity, existence, binding effect, interpretation, performance, breach or termination, and including tort claims, may be referred to and finally determined, to the exclusion of the courts, by a single arbitrator.
- You acknowledge and consent that this User Agreement shall be entered into electronically.
- Communications may be provided to you at the telephone number(s) that you provide us with through (i) the use of autodialed or prerecorded message calls or (ii) text messages, subject to the requirements. The hardware and software requirements for access to and retention of the Communications associated with the Service include a personal computer or other device which is capable of accessing the Internet; an Internet Web Browser.
- Entire Agreement:The User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Paypenny and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Paypenny.
- No Waiver:The failure of Paypenny to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the User Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Modifcation:We may modify this User Agreement from time to time without notice to you, except as may be required by law. You can review the most current version of the User Agreement at any time by reviewing this website.
- Your security is very important to Paypenny, and we use a variety of security measures to make sure that your information is secure. We urge you to think carefully before sending money to anyone that you do not know well.
- This User Agreement and all related documents of Paypenny shall be drawn up in English only
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND THEREBY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EACH TIME YOU SUBMIT INFORMATION OR CONDUCT ANY TRANSACTION IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, EACH SUCH TRANSACTION CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.